Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Strategies Tips Stop Acne

Acne - now there's a four letter word. During my adolescence I was the prince of acne and with good reason. I was the face of acne, pun. I had everything, blackheads, whiteheads, you name it was there. And if the disdain for my friends (especially girls) was one thing he can not get rid of those ugly acne I had was something completely different.

fairy tales and myths that surround acne has not helped either. Members of my family firmly believes that acne is the result of poor (or more specifically, junk) food. Yes, I will confess that I, like any other team, enjoy my fair share of junk food, but I was not sure that eating out was the cause of my acne. I mean, many of my friends ate me, and what is more, ate junk food, even more often than I, but had little or no acne. Something must be wrong with the conventional wisdom right? I had seen shattered the myth in my eyes. And I'm sure you heard of chocolate causes. And since I love chocolate in all its glorious forms, I found abandoned, despite the risk to remain the king of acne, unimaginable cruelty. But after doing my homework and new control and medical reports on the subject, I soon found to my great relief that chocolate consumption is nothing absolutely nothing to do with acne.

My friends and classmates are not much help either. Most of them suggests a delicious irony, that my announcement of the face of acne is the result of my too frequent occur to masturbate. Hell, for awhile I did not think it was true. But I quickly realized it was another myth. Well, I'm starting to learn actually, if by any other means that the process of elimination. For if my acne is related to my masturbation, I concluded that my male friends who had no acne at all who do not masturbate? I prefer to believe they were from another planet! So that was another myth dispelled acne.

Another myth that I thought and gave a lot of sense, and even rang the science was therefore the accumulation of dust on my face that has blocked my pores. But if it were a problem, so why not arms and legs more regularly came into contact with dust from acne all over them? Anyway, I spent several days, weeks and months to carefully scrape my face with a broad range of soaps and lotions, anti acne to try to get rid of my acne to no avail. Finally I gave in to a fatalistic attitude and more motivated than I am stressed thinking about my acne, the problem would be more. It was then that I gave up worrying about my face full of acne. And guess what? A few years later, as I slowly climbed my adolescence, acne magically disappear on their own! Although there are still a few scars tell tale of my life prince acne, most often, you never know they were there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment